Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Zaftra (Tomorrow) is another day

Today felt like another unsucessful day. Like yesterday, I went to see the boys. John has a new class that meets during our meeting time, apparently. So, Yesterday and today, I go and sit. I hope maybe to catch a glimpse of one of the boys. Both days John comes down for 1 minute, long enough to tell me Kevin is playing basketball. He then takes me to the basketball court, and I watch for a few minutes, and then the game ends. Kevin has given me the cold shoulder for 2 days now. I am really confused as to why? John says he wants to spend time together, but now has class. But, I have been there. At least they both know that. I am not sure what is behind Kevin's mood the past few days. It was starting on Sunday, but now it is like he is avoiding me.
I am frustrated. G is suppose to have news of the document for John this evening. We are hoping and praying it will be good news. Jenn will most likely return to Kiev with Max and Anna next Tuesday night on the train. So Wed. we should all go get to see the boys. I am excited for them to meet each other. John has been talking to Maxim and Anna quite a bit on the phone. Kevin some as well.

Jenn had a difficult afternoon. More family growing pains as the kids are learning what it is ok to do and not to do. This afternoon it was Anna's turn to test the boundaries, as yesterday was Maxim's. I know she is ready for a break, so I promised her that I would keep the kids one afternoon soon so she and Lori can do a ladies night, and watch LOST.

I am doing a little better than the past week with the homesickness. Don't get me wrong, I am still wnating ot be home. But the lurkingness of it has passed kind of like rain clouds after the storm. So I am doing much better, and thank you for your prayers.

Sorry No pictures, will try and work on some more this weekend.

Papa Mark out

No comments: