Monday, February 11, 2008

Real Men can Wear Pink Pink Penguin PJ's


Terry Martin... I know you would be proud to know that our half pint can carry these stunning Pink PJ's. & Yes... OH YES... these are blackmail for life. We almost wet our pants when he came out with them on and was proud as punch because they are "new" pj's he got to leave Nova in. The kid has class is all I can say.

Papa and I enjoyed our time with them getting in some snuggles and just enjoying being parents!
We are pretty sure that Justin is taller, or soon will be taller, than Max. OMGosh!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Church Family said...

I must know....Does Mark have the same pants as Jenn for PJs? They are wearing matching shirts??? Does he have pink velvetty ones as well......I'm just sayin
I miss you both so incredibly much....I am in the middle of your postings and thouroughly am enjoying it. I can't wait to see them (and U 2 of course) with my own eyes and be able to love on them. You have such beautiful children.
Missing you and praying,
K

What we are about... said...

There aren't words enough to express how much I appreciate what you did for my kids. They sounded so wonderful on the phone, and the pics - well they have MADE our week. They are the most beautiful things in this world and their mama and papa and brother and babushka are coming!!! Hopefully soon. Please tell N hello and that it was so good to hear that she is well. We miss her and thank her with all our heart for her concern and help. We send you a million of hugs and kisses and zerberts! A & M are absolutely cutie pies and Jenn A is just like I remember her. There is a pic of her with oh, about 9 necklaces! Jerry called her the "superstar" when she was here! Hang in there and you'll be home soon! love jan