Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is Lori again :o)

I spoke with Mark and Jenn this weekend.

They were able to get M and A on Friday and take them 'home' with them to their apartment in Zaporozhia.  Jenn says, "welcome to motherhood" as her daughter got car sick on the trip from the orphanage to the city and her son pulled on his pink pjs which Jenn says make him look like a penguin :o)  

It is possible that they will have permission to visit Matvivka today and see K, P and Y.

N is checking on the registration of K and P. According to N their family should have been able to come and get them by this March, but she is going to check her information with the director there. That’s all we know right now.

Jenn asks that we pray that the director will allow it, and we will get to see them on Sunday.

Mark and Jenn are looking at a court date in Zaporozhia for this coming Thursday or the following Monday.  (I'm praying for the earlier, feel free to join me)

I spoke with both M and A on the phone Friday night, and guys, they are too cute.  I can't wait to meet them in person, and I told them both as much :o)

I'll write again when I know more.

Lori :o)
For the Smith's

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I tried to call twice today for me, tonight for them and got no answer. :( Thank you for the update Lori. :)

Church Family said...

Lori, Thank you so much for keeping us updated. You are such a blessing! Please let them know they are still in our prayers. I look forward to hearing from you again. God Bless You! :) Pam