Friday, January 25, 2008

Saying see you later to Oksana ... she goes to visit her family.

 
 


So, Denis walked Lori, Oksana, and I down to take the taxi at about 9:45ish, and Lori and I accompanied Oksana to the train station. It was pretty exciting. I was out on the town on a Friday night, and then we road the Metro back to our stop, and got my briske 15 min. walk home, as the temp. read 0 degrees Celcius (32 degrees F for you Americans).
Have a good afternoon/evening. It is bed time and up early for our appointment. Dobre Ootra
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
We love you and are glad to hear things are going well. We continue praying. Having a going away party for Brent tomorrow and sure wish you could be here. Cant believe he is leaving, but I guess they do that when they get older, right? Man, I thought it was cold here. You guys look like your freezing. Well should go now. Love you guys.
Eddy and Family.

Anonymous said...

Hi y'all~~
You and the children are in our thoughts and prayers every day. We are thrilled to read about your journey and it's so marvelous to see your smiling faces ... keep sending the pix! Remember we love you! Jane and John

What we are about... said...

Do you mean to tell me that you brought Tony's with you to Ukraine. You may need to get some help with this problem :)Maybe it is a FL thing, but around these here parts we take our Paula Dean's house seasoning serouisly! Watch out Ukraine, Paula's seasoning is already to be packed in the Williams bags!! Way to spice it up sista, I guess we will call you the "spice girl" now - I'm on a roll :) love ya Tony Spice!!
Jan and the Williams clan