Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Prayer time

Thank you all for your comments! We really, really , really apreciate you all!! We love hearing from each of you.
We talked with fascilitators last night, and they let us know that we may have a fight on our hands for one of the kids. I loved Teri's comment about how awesome it is that God already knows the outcome, knows the opposition and I will add, goes to fight for us! We were a little shaken last night by spiritual warfare, but not down for the count by any means. We are praying, ya'll are praying, and we know Jesus has THE BEST in store for all who are involved.

Just wanted to thank you for you prayers, and as you wake up we ask you to once again go before the throne of grace on our behalf as we do battle for our children. We love you all very much and will write more later.
Until He is Known
Papa Mark

10 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't sleep! Love you!

What we are about... said...

II Cornithians 4:7-18 - Loving and praying for you!! Hang in there from one still hanging!!

Church Family said...

The wait, is like sitting in a waiting room; watching the clock, looking for any signs of information. How long much longer is it going to be? And this is coming from a by stander, a friend of the family. How much greater is the anticipation for the parents, grandparent, aunts and uncles. (although, I do claim to be family, if not here....eternally!)
Continuing to pray!

Church Family said...

I hope you are having a good time in the Ukraine. Trust in the Lord.
I Love and Miss you, Mr. Mark and Ms. Jenn!
Love,
Jarret

Church Family said...

I love you Mr. Mark and Ms. Jenn. I hope you come home soon, safely.
Love,
Justin

Church Family said...

Kayleigh loves you and misses you!

Church Family said...

Hey whats up Mr. Mark and Mrs. Jenn is it cold over there. Just wanted to say that i'm praying for you and that I love and miss you see you when you get back.

from:bigfoot

Church Family said...

Just wanted yall to know that yall are being lifted up hour by hour, minute by minute.
Love and miss yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey yall! I really miss ya! Hey I'm praying for yall and those precious kids. I have Question for yall Which two kids do I need to pray for by name , if that possible ( I know some names have to be secret ) but if I could have their names I could pray for them by name ? love yall P.s Phil 4:13 ! Heather Phillips

Church Family said...

Hey ya'll I really miss you and I hope that everything goes as smoothly as possible. I love and miss you both.

Love,
Tricia