Tuesday, March 25, 2008

New Time Line

March 26 - Visit American Embassy

March 27th - I have been here for 10 weeks... I want a cookie (Oreo or my husband's chocolate chip home made ones) and medal...

March 31 - Courts closed but 10 day wait over.

April 2 - Court docs picked up applications made for new birth certs and id numbers.

April 3 - Lori's bday. 11 weeks in Ukraine.

April 4 - We are supose to be allowed to get John and Kevin in the presence of the tribunal here and get them out of 21.

April 5th - Word up to Calyn... it is her bday :)

April 6th - 35 and the Mother of 4 teenagers...

April 8 - hopefully # has registered.

April 10 - Week 12, I have now completed a semester of Russian.

April 11 - Hopefully Visit Dr. office with boys

April 14 - Hopefully Embassy visit with boys

April 15th Hopefully pick up boys Visa's...  Hope you all paid your taxes :)

April 16th Dare I hope it???

ANYTHING... and I do mean... ANYTHING... can happen... Ya'll keep praying... I want to be home for Kevin's bday by the 23rd in the states... He wants that so much.

Love you guys...

J&Crew.

 

No comments: