Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

With out knowing, Lori got me flowers this morning for Easter. She brought me these pretty Lillies which I have gotten for Easter for years. I can't believe how amazing He is. I was so thankful.

Also, in answer to so many of your prayers for our kids this is the prayer that Anna prayed in her own words said, "I read it last night. I prayed it this morning." and has written out from her devotion book and shared with her brothers. She is very serious about them understanding what she knows about God...

Dear God, I know that you created me, and love me and want that I know you. I understand that my sins keep me from knowing you. I tear out my sins, I thank you for Jesus Christ, who died for my sins and rose from the dead. I invite you into my life right now. Please forgive me my sins, and take in your hands my life. I pray to you in the name of Jesus Amen.

I am not convinced she understands what she read or prayed, however, the point is that she is seeking. She is seeking and not only that, she is shraing what she is learning with her brothers. They (John and Kevin) are presently less interested in spiritual things but Max said this morning he understands what he read too.

Happy Easter... What a Beautiful Day...

Love
Jenn & All Our Kids :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: