Thursday, March 27, 2008

Independance Square Day...

Hey good day here in UA. Getting ready to close it up for the night but wanted to tell you we managed to get Max and Anna their photo ID's and will get John and Kevin's tomorrow so we can talk to the good folks at Delta when we are ready to rock.

Right now, my thought is that we are inbound on 19 April. Again... anything can change would love it if it were earlier but guessing we may have "normal" stuff to deal with here and there and giving myself a buffer.

I told Lori it is the first day I have been here that I haven't felt like I was under the gun. I needed it today. You have no idea... Got the kids "football" jersey's at Independance Square. After I get the boys tomorrow and get "team Ukraine" assembled here I will take a picture and post it :) We got one for Pop too :) It will help me keep track of them in the airport at least :)

Thank you for the email support from the Grace clan. Needed to hear your words of encouragement Gina and Chris and think you guys are awesome.

Getting my boys tomorrow at 10am. I'll be the Mama with all the Men tomorrow, Lori is going with our friend Bogdon to the Zoopark and taking a group of orphans from the south, and some from here at 12, and he said Anna could go and Lori is going to be her chaperone :) I am so thankful for Lori's servant heart and praying that this will be a great day for her as she gets to interact with so many special kids!

Excited about moving forward...

Love,

Jenn

2 comments:

Church Family said...

so as of right now y'all R going 2 B home for my birthday, which by the way is only 34 days away... :O)
eye really hope you are doing good or even GREAT

eye miss U,
Caleb

Church Family said...

I didn't realize Caleb was counting down days. Well n-eway I you and really can't wait to see you in person. I also can't wait to meet you kids.

I love and miss you,
Tricia