Thursday, April 10, 2008

Week 12...

... I think that says enough :) I put my thumb in gum on the Marchutka... yeah... not to happy about that... but for those who are wanting just a tad more minus whine and cheese here goes:

Prayer Requests:

1. Please pray that we get the boys visas with no problems ~ seems spring is travel time here and there are "limited numbers" of the passport jackets that we need. Hummmm... Hopeful we will get them tomorrow... but again one never knows ;)

2. Please pray for the kids... they are way past antsy to get out of here and on with life... and still I see them struggle with what will my life look like when I leave here?

3. Please pray for me :) I am WAY past antsy to get out of here and on with life... and still I am struggling with what my life will be like when I leave here... :)

It is two weeks since my "graceful" step climbing incidient and shall we say that I still look a little like Barney. I, and the kids, are wondering when that will change. lovely shades of purple continue to come up leaving me thinking something is still rotten in denmark ;) that and the fact that well... it still kinda smarts ;)

Case you are wondering steps to leave are:

get visas

go to Dr for John and Kevin... labs, shots, etc. can't tell you how happy they are about that...

go to US Embassy and finish some paper work.

go back to US Embassy for "exit" interview whatever that is...

Tickets still for 19 April... Delta from KBP - NYC - ATL & Home... Let ya know how things roll when we get closer to the time.

& Mark told me Emma said, "She just needs to come home." Little Mama... You are correct... Miss all of you guys. Love to the Youth Group... Ya'll be good to Mr. Mark and take care of him for me... Caleb... if he gets horsey you can get Trisha to put him in line :) Big Foot handle anything Trish can't take on :) (which isn't much :) ) Caleb... praying for your drivers test! I know you can do it!!!

Love,

Jenn & Crew...

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jennifer!
I love reading your daily blogs...the first thing I do when I get into work in the a.m. You should have hitched a ride home on AF One. My roomamte was traveling "with" and said he could have hooked you up! ;~)
I am so proud of you and am praying that the Smith Family Express is westbound soon!

Lot of Love from Virginia,
the "baby-sitter"