Friday, April 18, 2008

Prayer Request.


Hey :) Please pray for our youngest... so as not to be outdone by his Mother, he has taken a trip to the hospital to get stiches in his head. He thought he had more room than he did playing on the playground and cut it open on a metal bar. Magdych and Lori to the rescue again. Magdych asked me to stay home with the other kids and wait. Lori went to find dinner so there is nothing to cook and I am asking for prayer and generally freaking out that Max is getting a nice going away present. OMGosh Ya'll!!!


Here is what the fam looked like this am before I shaved a part of Max's head to see how bad it was.


The kids are sooooo excited to come home tomorrow and see Papa and meet new friends. They have talked ALL DAY LONG about Mama Valerie and Papa Randy being there too. So precious.


I love you guys... and I am ready to come home.

Pray for my baby... and all my babies :) Miss you and love you...

Peace out till the states...

Jenn

No comments: