Friday, April 4, 2008

All assembled

I talked with Jenn briefly this afternoon. She told me it was a much longer day that they anticipated, but they were able to sign out John and Kevin for good from Orphanage 21. They are so glad to be with her. It was a long afternoon, evening, but good once they arrived at McDonalds and were treated by Lori with some nice happy meals lol. Thanks Lori for once again being so considerate to the family.

Jenn got home and had a little trouble suggesting bed time, which did not surprise me. I got to talk with all my sons. My daughter did not want to speak with me, and was throwing another fit tonight . Please pray for Jenn as she continues to endure her mood swings. They can be pretty unbearable at times.

Jenn told me John said to her, "Mom, I am ready to go to America and see pop." That was the best news I heard all day ... I can't wait to hear that from him, or be the beneficiary of that kind of love from him. Kevin spoke briefly and said he loved me ... and Max said hello, and I basically told him to quite acting out and listen to his mama. He did not tell me I was getting a vwhoopin, so guess he got it.

Anna did not want to speak to me, because I am sure she didn't want to be called out for her behavior. Tomorrow will be somewhat of a down day ... store for food, and a lot of free time ... hopefully it will be a good day. Tomorrow night, I think Jenn said they would visit the Magdych family for dinner. Please continue to pray for their bonding, and specifically that the kids will consider Jenn and the authority in all matters, until they are home. John seems to understand this, and even though he will push a boundary, backs down, and follows her. Kevin is also close to this same reaction, but Anna and Max seem to have their on authority cards and they are playing them.

We love you family and friends. Please keep praying. April 19th, unless something changes, we are just shy of 2 weeks until reunion.

Blessings
Papa Mark

No comments: