Thursday, October 25, 2007

Wired...

Ok, so we went to bed tonight and I am having the worst time b/c there are so many families in UA right now, adopting or on mission trip... so many people we love that are close to so many people we love...

I turned the computer off. It is like the first time in a week. I know I know... bad Jennifer bad Jennifer... but then we went to bed. I am laying there and about to hit like the real sleep when I hear this: " Txt Message from Valerie Hall." I'm like, did I just hear that? or is that like my dreams getting really vivid? It is not the first dream I have had about this mission team. & I was just praying for them as I went to sleep... I find the phone, sure enough... Val did text. She was looking for an address. I felt connected. Ok I know, I know, sounds strange... but I really did feel connected. I think every one should get a text message from Val at 11:35 at night from Ukriane!

I miss our kids. I miss our time in Ukraine. I miss our friends there. & God knows that, and He let me be a tiny part. Even just a tiny part of what He is doing.

Spaseba Jesus.

Night Ya'll.

 

No comments: